Monday, August 30, 2010

Daisy's Point Of View- Chapter 9

Tom and I decided that we are definitely leaving. We haven’t told anyone and we are not going to. We are not even going to tell Jordan about us moving away. They can all understand what we did when the right time comes and I’m sure that they will all understand why we had to do such a thing. It was hard to say good-bye to everything and everyone without letting them know. But the most difficult part of it all was to go up to Gatsby, look him in the eyes and tell him that I was leaving. I was difficult because I wouldn’t be able to say it. The moment I would see him ı would thrown myself in to his arms and tell him to never open the back again. I knew myself so I decided I wouldn’t say anything to him. He is a smart man; he will understand why I had to do this.  The dream ends here. This is officially the end of Gatsby’s dream of a life we could have had together. Yes, I crushed his dreams and heart once again. I don’t know what life has for me in the West but I am ready for yet another risk. It’s time to open the new page, a white sheet of paper ready to be filled with more stories to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment