Friday, August 20, 2010

Post-Reading Reflection

I enjoyed reading The Great Gatsby, because it was a book that was different from any other book I have read, especially because of the era/time it takes place in. I knew little about the glamorous and rich America of the time. The book was short, and every single word and sentence had a meaning to it and the author also didn’t use a hard language or vocabulary to make the book easy to follow and understand by all the readers. I personally liked the tone of the author so recently I got another book, written by F. Scott Fitzgerald called The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. It is interesting to read different books from the same author because you start noticing styles of writing and can pick out the reader without even knowing its written by him or her. I liked the twist the book had at the end of it, but I guess this is open to interpretation since people might have not felt the same way about the ending as me.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment