Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Daisy's Point Of View- Chapter 2

It’s so quiet in the house with Tom gone off to God knows where. Well actually I’m pretty sure about where he might be. He had stopped visiting that woman for a week, which had made me happy, but with the phone call he suddenly flew back in to her arms, and I just don’t understand what she has that I don’t have.  You know it always makes me curious what they do in New York but God, I just hate thinking about him being with another woman, you know? I’ve always been loyal to him. Never even though of some other guy in my life all this time. Well I mean it hurts me when I lie to myself, I need to teach myself to be comfortable in my own world but I simply can’t because all this time I’ve been judged by everyone around me especially Tom. Going back to lying to myself, I must admit that there has been this one, single guy that I do sometimes think about. But I faintly remember it; you see I’ve always had this thing for this guy that I used to know back in the days when I lived in Louisville. Promised I’d wait for him, but got rushed in to marriage with my said to be husband who is never with me, when he went to war… I didn’t make the right decisions at the right times and now, I suffer the consequences of my young foolish mind. Well I guess it’s not that bad, maybe I’m just being a bit over sensitive, I tend to that a lot when Tom leaves the house for that woman and comes back home like nothing happened, and he acts like he just comes back from work. But he just underestimates me way too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment