Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Daisy's Point Of View- Chapter 3

One of the things that I’ve started to enjoy these couple of weeks during the summer has been the great sound coming from the huge mansion in West Egg. I’ve of course, never got to taste one before but even the music and the smell of fresh food and alcohol is simply enough to keep one happy. I’ve always wondered what if would feel like to go to these parties like the hundreds of people that go, dress up in your prettiest dress, put make up on and step out of your boring life and in to world of fun and partying. But of course, I’ve always been afraid of asking Tom to go because I know for a fact that he doesn’t really enjoy these types of occasions, but I personally believe that we should make our best effort to go to every single party, I mean we have the couple, the money, the social status and on top of that we have our great sense of fashion that would never fail us in such kinds of events. I mean Jordan goes to every single one of the parties and it makes me rather jealous to hear about all the great time she spends in those parties, making me envious of her pathetic life style. I mean she’s a great friend and all but, I’ve got so much more to give to people and parties compared to her. Well I guess life isn’t really fair sometimes… I think I should break it to Tom that I really want to get a taste of one of these parties especially at the big mansion we can see from our bedroom. I’ve always felt some kind of sympathy towards that house for some reason. Anyway, I’m going to tell Tom that I deserve to have fun and live a little. I mean I always though that we moved all the way to the East to have a better life, so why not make it happen? I made this crazy plan in my mind! So how about we follow Jordan to one of the great parties at the mansion and we can also take nick with us on the way to the party since he also lives in that area and I’m pretty sure he would be happy to spend time with Jordan and me. Also making it easier for me to make something happen between them! Wow, when I want to I can be so smart sometimes; I hope my daughter also has a mind like mine rather than a mind like Tom’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment