Monday, August 30, 2010

Daisy's Point Of View- Chapter 8

It has been hard to sleep at night these days. I haven’t ever been in a situation like this in my entire life. I’m in pain and suffering and have no clue about what to do rater than wait. I haven’t been out these couple of days. It makes me nervous to hear car sounds from the front of the house. Tom also agreed that it would be better if ı stayed in the house for these couple of days. I wish Nick came over to keep me company but I understand how hard he has to work. Gatsby and I have grown apart these days because I’m sacred to face the truth that firstly I don’t love my husband. Secondly I don’t want to be with my husband. Thirdly I killed a woman and fourthly the guy I want to be with is my one and only true love.  The dilemma is killing me. I don’t know what to do, what to say for to react to things anymore. Tom and I are talking about leaving the East to move somewhere else where we can live a silent life together, raising our child in peace. I don’t know how I’m going to tell Gatsby about my choice. My place is where my husband is and I’m scared to separate from him. Tom tells me that it’s better that we don’t tell anyone, and move to a place where we can open a fresh, new page and start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment