Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Daisy's Point Of View- Chapter 4

          Tom is such a spoiler sometimes, I mean obviously I kind of knew that he would definitely refuse to go to one of these parties but why ruin it for me too? I can’t believe he can’t trust me with anything, when all I’ve ever done is be there for him when he needs me, I mean he wasn’t even there when I gave birth to the most amazing girl baby in the whole world and now he can’t even trust me? He’s the one who has a mistress way up in New York and goes to see her every week while I stay at home taking care of the baby and just look after the house. Sometimes I just wish I could live a life like Jordan but then I realize that I wouldn’t be able to. I miss those days when all the guys wanted to be with me and marry me but I made the wrong decision. I just married the first guy with a social status good enough and money to take care of me. But I clearly remember that night of the marriage. It was the first time I was piss drunk. That was the only way to get me through that night that I sometimes regret with all my heart. I wanted to run away. Run away till no one could ever find me again but Jordan held me there. I guess it was good of her to stop making people remember me as a disgrace but still… Enough about me and more about Nick and Jordan. I hear they got to spend lots of time together this past week in the amazing parties and also outside of those. But I knew it, I knew that they could form a good couple together. Well to be honest, I didn’t really want them to be together just for their sake but also because Tom and I never have friends over or we never go to someone’s house or not even meet our friends outside for dinner, lunch, breakfast, brunch, anything. We just don’t have friends we can lean on or have fun with. They might be our first couple friends that we can have fun with. I would really enjoy some company especially with Tom running of to New York to the arms of her mistress and Jordan traveling for golf, I could even spend time with my Nick! I’m so happy I finally got to see him after he moved so close to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment